The type of contracts call for a multi fuctional team that can deliver work packages to deal with a wide variety of waste issues.
Team members must be fully conversant with all aspects of delivering the work safely and efficiently and providing accurate and informative post job reviews.
Contracts encompass the following:-
- Size Reduction of structures
- Small demolition and decommissioning tasks as required
- Currently on the task delivery team and pipebridge maintenance contract for the Beta Gamma Remediation Team (BGRT)
- Support for the retrieval and consignment of Pond skips as appropriate
- Provision of a team to assist in Waste’s contribution to deliver the programme of high hazard reduction across the site
- Provision of skilled craft operatives to undertake size reduction and segregation of waste
- Segregation of steel and other metals for clearance and exception in line with clients processes
- Provision and operating of concrete and steel cutting equipment using wire saws
- Provision of construction plant and vehicles with suitably SQEP operatives to assist operations
- Provision and operating of lifting equiptment
- Oxy-Propane cutting techniques
- Plasma Arc cutting techniques